Saturday, April 6, 2013

Welcome to My Blog!

Hello My Beauties!!!

Welcome to my new blog! A place where I can share all the solutions I've found and have yet to be found on my magical exploration through the world of beauty! As well as celebrate beauty through the eras, random chats, advances in skin care, and lots of other fun topics! I believe the spirit is the host, the body is the house...... There is certainly nothing wrong with aesthetically architecting your canvas. I am so fortunate to get to do what I love and have passion for! In a world that thrives on underhanded getting over on each other in the service industry to make a fast buck, Although I cant change the world I can introduce a different experience and give my patients a place where they can trust and gain the guidance they seek without the nonsense.

Let me briefly share: I'm an aesthetician for 10 years now. All my treatments are custom designed specific to each individual chemistry, using integrated techniques as well as the most advanced sciences and technologies. Before I was an Aesthetician, I was an engineering manager at a high end hotel. There, I found myself intrigued by the spa and its lack of intimacy and care yet it was such an intimate form of healthcare. I daydreamed of the vintage depiction I always gravitated towards, the decadence, that of personal care and how it lost that personal soul and down home kind of vibration. That's when I attended the Aveda Institute in NYC and found my home in the marketplace! I realized I could produce all the artful things that bloom from within me through the wellness platform. I love creating art out of everything before me, advancements in technologies, inventions, our full human potential, and feeling the best we can inside and out.

I am so excited about connecting with all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment